Steeped in history and brimming with life, the New Forest is the perfect place for family fun.
Stomp your way through the huge variety of landscapes, spot wildlife in every nook and cranny and indulge in an abundance of cheap and cheerful activities.
Some of our favourite new forest places:
- Spot the majestic antlered deer at Boulderwood reserve.
- Stroll through bluebell carpeted forests near Lyndhurst.
- Spot some beautiful rare birds at the Blashford lakes.
- Picnic under the shade of the new forests oldest and biggest oak at the historic site of The Knightwood Oak.
- Cycle the beautiful disused railway tracks near Brockenhurst.
- Finish your day snuggled around an open fire in one of the many beamed ceiling pubs steeped with history and intrigue.